At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position manages large to mega size complex projects. It is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the allocation and utilization of the department resources and personnel. This position is strategic in nature and responsible for achieving contractual obligations, client satisfaction, personnel safety and financial viability on multiple Global Fluor projects worldwide.
• Implement and sustain reliability centered turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation, maintenance processes and systems including: reliability, plant, and operations, maintenance, engineering, planning and scheduling, materials management, and change management
• Provide functional leadership and work with the appropriate business groups to create a consistent implementation of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up strategies, practices, and processes
• Participate in bid/no bid and proposal/estimate reviews, with specific focus on pre-commissioning, , commissioning, testing and hand-over execution issues, field staffing requirements, cost estimates, project schedules, and project risk issues
• Perform reviews of active Fluor projects to ensure that project performance is in accordance with plan
• As required, participate in, conduct client, supplier, partner, and/or subcontractor meetings to assist in strategies to win projects or resolving issues
• Typically manage personnel and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141571BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.