At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position directs the activities to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards. This role is responsible for managing the development, communication, awareness training, and measurement of the effectiveness of compliance and ethics standards and procedures for select company programs or designated business line. When supporting a business line this includes project compliance program setup and development of project compliance management plans. This position provides compliance consultation and administers ongoing compliance and risk assessments and audits. This requires extensive specialized skill and knowledge to handle the challenges and complexities of compliance activities for the company or business line. For business lines this requires ensuring assigned projects operate within the guidelines of compliance and ethics program policies.
• Serve as the advisor providing guidance on all compliance matters; assist in preventing and detecting ethical and criminal misconduct
• Coordinate the documentation of compliance and ethics programs including the development and annual updates of compliance plans
• Coordinate and interface with internal and external organizations
• Provide compliance guidance on company practices and procedures
• Collaborate with the Law Department with the case management of employee concerns/complaints to ensure timely investigation, disposition, and identification of potential violations requiring disclosure to governing bodies
• Support the development and delivery of compliance training
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142473BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.