At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position provides leadership in the organization or functional area and is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the direction of a department, function, or project. The position requires the application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to the job duties and responsibilities. The position will make decisions in areas that may impact the organization and its employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures, work practices, or compliance programs.
The Director II, Stakeholder Management is responsible for overseeing, shaping, coordinating and strengthening Fluor’s global stakeholder management processes, systems, reporting tools and data analytics. This role will focus on developing and executing strategies that enhance Fluor’s stakeholder interactions, elevate the Fluor brand and reputation, and drive growth. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the SVP, Corporate Affairs.
• Provides strategic leadership in the development of Fluor’s global stakeholder management strategies, policy and framework; ensuring alignment with Fluor’s corporate strategy and overall business objectives
• Leads the stakeholder management center of expertise and supports those who are accountable for stakeholder relations from an aligned messaging, data analytics and robust data perspective
• Oversees the development of assessment tools for global materiality assessments, focus group engagements and stakeholder roundtables
• Puts systems and processes in place to objectively determine the needs, interests and expectations of various stakeholder groupings
• Partners closely with leaders and teams across business segments and functional areas to create and drive an inclusive stakeholder-centric approach by arranging stakeholder roundtables and providing outcomes of stakeholder data analytics regarding their needs, interests, expectations and perceptions of Fluor
• Establishes and maintains relationships with external partners, agencies and vendors to leverage their expertise and maximize campaign, assessment and data effectiveness
• Continuously works to identify emerging opportunities, market trends, insights and competitive landscapes to inform stakeholder management strategies
• Streamlines processes for maximum efficiency and resource optimization
• Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement with a focus on quality
• Is accountable for the budgeting and financial oversight relating to the stakeholder management center of expertise
• Adopts a cost-conscious mindset
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141050BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.