At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position develops business opportunities by assessing or addressing client financial and operational capabilities and suggesting revisions to operational work methods. Also develops work/project plans based on future requirements. The role is responsible for strategic maintenance programs to advance the reliability of plant equipment and achieve improvements in work processes, safety, work effectiveness, and diagnostic and problem solving ability of the maintenance workforce.
• Develop business opportunities by assessing client financial and operational capabilities, suggesting revisions to client and site operational work methods, facility layout and/or machinery, tools and equipment (Opportunity Assessments)
• Support sales efforts by assisting in sales presentations, estimates, and proposals including negotiating commercial terms and by developing project business model and pricing strategies
• Ensure best practices by implementing and sustaining Operations & Maintenance (O&M) best practices and systems including reliability, plant and maintenance engineering, planning and scheduling, materials management, and change management
• Manage the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns
• Promotes multi-discipline applications by understanding industry specific project planning/scheduling technologies, maintenance engineering and project control systems
• Support O&M Operations by preparing work scopes, estimates, mobilizing medium size projects and monitoring activities and budgets
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143763BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.