Fluor Fill and Finish Engineer in Greenville, South Carolina
Fluor is searching for a fill and finish equipment engineer with over 16 years of experience in pharmaceutical and biotech equipment design. This position will specify pharmaceutical equipment, develop designs, mentor junior engineers and lead technical teams. This person will be proficient in all aspects of parenterals unit operations including formulation, fill and finish, lyophilizers and packaging and labeling. Knowledge of filling line barrier isolation technology is important. This role will require an undergraduate engineering degree and evidence of both current knowledge and progressive experience. Ideally this person will have experience as a client and as a consultant. Admirable presentation skills are crucial. This role will be best filled by someone who can interpret client needs, make recommendations, and prepare the necessary documentation to deliver secondary pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment solutions. Additionally this person will be skilled at factory acceptance testing.
The purpose of this position is to provide oversight for all Process Technology Engineering activities on large or key strategic projects in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This role directs other line supervision to meet project objectives.
This position involves the support of process architects during the conceptual design phase of filling and packaging equipment and the associated services required to support line specifications, procurement, installation, and commissioning. Experience in greenfield and expansion projects, parenteral and OTC, and parenteral drug product projects is highly desirable. Familiarity with cGMP processes and current regulatory requirements and trends is a must.
• Oversee the management of the Process Technology work activities
• Plan and execute process activities to complete Fluor’s process and engineering scope of work according to contract requirements
• Plan commissioning, startup, and activities as required by contract to meet target performance
• Act as the senior Process Technology program manager for client interface
• Support, participate in and/or lead Value Improvement Practices
• Support Project Management with risk management and the Business Risk Review process (Business Risk Management Framework – BRMF) particularly with respect to performance targets/ guarantees
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125182BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.