At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position will serve as an I&C Designer with demonstrated subject matter expertise with industrial or nuclear I&C System Design requirements.
• Read, interpret and generate design drawings with minimal input from a member of the engineering staff.
• Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field direction,
• Generate minor design details, create new drawings, modify existing drawings, and direct junior drafters.
• To provide the essential administrative, technical knowledge, and direction as listed.
• This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence.
• This position serves as Design Area Lead on assigned projects and performs 3D layout with moderate to difficult complexity design scope.
• Prepare 3D layouts and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of advanced complexity
• Conduct reviews of model using 3D review platform and create 3D models of advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Develop estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Job ID: 143090BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.