Fluor I&C Engineer in Greenville, South Carolina
• Acting as a technical advisor to the major contractors on site and ensure they are meeting obligations, key relationship building will be critical to this area.
• To be able to assist the construction team with any design alterations or design faults and use your experience and judgement to foresee potential issues
• Improvement of the Planning and Scheduling activities and the overall completions on Electrical components of the project.
• Guidance and mentoring to various stakeholders and site project engineering and contractors staff
• Liaise with engineering and technical personnel to ensure project goals are met
• Manage the completion of performance and acceptance tests where required
• Preparing and issuing weekly/monthly Progress reports
• Participate in site quality audits of the contractors and quality systems
Job ID: 126748BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.