Fluor INTERN: IT Technician III in Greenville, South Carolina
The role of the Information Technology (IT) Technician III is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required. This position typically works on routine problems with limited supervision.
• Provide support in the development, maintenance, and/or upgrades of business solutions
• Support enhanced communications on automation tools and services
• Support peer review activities
• Presentation support
• Facilitate surveys with site based personnel
• Assist in updating internal company blog, and assist in creating content
• Assist with updating communication documentation
• Assist with set up and support of department workshops
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107972BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.