At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We are looking for QA Agile Tester with at least 5 years of experience in Manual and Automated testing using Selenium with C#/Java in Agile methodology. The candidate should have a strong background in manuals, automation testing (creating and executing automation scripts) and performance testing.
Remote position. Must be able to work in EST time zone. Candidate will need to adhere to telecommuting policies, as applicable.
Work location - Greenville (GV) office. Will need to come to GV office for meetings on as needed basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage multiple project schedules at different phases of testing, and ability to prioritize.
• Coordinate QA tasks and priorities for each project including identifying QA/testing environment needs.
• Possess a deep knowledge of software quality assurance and testing methodology.
• Experience with reviewing, understanding, and translating Agile User Stories to develop test artifacts like test plans, test cases, and data mining.
• Ability to demonstrate the results to the Product Owner and other business stakeholders for sign-off on user stories.
• Participate in creation of automated test scripts using Selenium (C#, Java) by providing input as a functional tester or developing the scripts as an automated tester.
• Execute automated test scripts and provide reports to the project team for review and approval.
• Participate as an active team member in agile team meetings including planning, sizing, daily SCRUM, and retrospective meetings.
• Provide feedback through code and design reviews for features delivered by other automation developers.
• Implement performance and/or load test strategy along with creating and maintaining the performance suite using Jmeter.
• Aptitude to manage and to execute QA test cases through system integration and regression phases and accurately report status/progress to upper management.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and writing skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels with technical resources as well as business resources.
• Ensure that defects/change in requirements identified during testing are verified & tracked to closure before moving the application to production.
• Execute different types of testing including but not limited to, Functional, System Integration, Regression and Performance testing.
• Provide status reports and metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to the management.
• Participate in the POC (proof of concept) projects for new QA tools.
• Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude, Results-oriented and an initiative-taker.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with 5-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hands on experience of 5+ years in Agile testing.
• Strong 5+ years of experience and background in QA processes: development and implementation of documented process, test case design, functional, integration, system and regression testing, entrance and exit criteria, metrics, reporting and status.
• Proven Agile in-sprint manual testing and automation testing experience with Selenium.
• Proven 2+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and executing performance/load testing automation scripts using Jmeter.
• Must have experience testing software products with frequent release cycles.
• Experience creating and executing manual test cases in Team Foundation Server (TFS) or DevOps other agile test management tools.
• Experience in executing automation test scripts using Team Foundation Server (TFS) or DevOps tools.
• Strong DB skills (MS SQL Server, ORACLE) are a plus.
• Working experience in API testing is a plus.
• Hands on experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is a plus.
• Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
• Must be meticulous with respect to documentation and communication
Job ID: 143573BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.