At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a part of the company’s global IT department, the Specialist will support IT compliance and risk management activities across the business to ensure compliance objectives are met. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of risks and control frameworks. We offer an excellent work culture, benefits package, and alternate Fridays off.
The IT Compliance Specialist will be responsible for:
• Participating in the management of compliance projects by monitoring work progress, addressing potential issues, and providing support.
• Performing risk evaluations of software solutions based on industry-standard controls and policies.
• Analyzing compliance documents and report findings.
• Communicating compliance requirements.
• Monitoring and tracking the Third-Party Vendor Risk Management (TPVRM) program.
• Planning, organizing, and facilitating cross-functional meetings.
• Coordinating with relevant business areas for governance related matters
• Maintaining detailed documentation and records of compliance projects and activities.
Job ID: 140842BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.