At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs financial analysis and manages a small group of analysts and technicians that perform financial procedures, and prepare financial plans and reports on a periodic or ad hoc basis. This role requires critical understanding of the business environment and how the applicable unit integrates into the corporation. This role is the key linkage between the assigned area and the planning process which requires active contribution to the control of the applicable business unit.
• Deliver required results on time and under budget
• Manage and supports significant initiatives as needed by management
• Develop, establish, and continuously improve financial procedures, analysis, and reporting for the assigned area
• Create guidelines and review plans, reports, and analysis prepared by staff
• Analyze and document complex work processes and promote improvement (quality and efficiency) through root cause analysis and process improvement justification
• Provide functional guidance regularly to technicians and financial analysts
• Respond to questions regarding finance and accounting issues by possessing an expert understanding of finance and accounting activities and the transactions that form the basis of financial results
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141194BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.