At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The successful candidate for this position will serve as a Discipline Designer or Design Area Lead to perform 3D modeling and engineering drawing development of complex HVAC and/or plumbing scope on assigned projects. Job duties include:
• Supervise and provide guidance/assistance to project designers
• Develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline design work
• Develop estimates and schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Prepare 3D models and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of advanced complexity
• Conduct model reviews using 3D review platform
• Apply project drawing standards to design drawings and 3D model
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141140BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.