At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The successful candidate for this position will serve as a Design Engineer, Area Lead, or Lead with design responsibility for plumbing scope on assigned projects. Job duties include:
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents to meet project requirements and goals
• Develop and routinely monitor/maintain estimates, schedules, staffing forecasts, and progress
• Develop/review project design criteria based on applicable local codes and client standards
• Prepare/check design calculations, specifications, and engineering drawings and ensure that they address all relevant project and regulatory requirements
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, inspection, testing, acceptance, installation, and commissioning
• Provide technical support in the development of permitting and subcontracting packages
• Serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) in areas of expertise and be willing to assist in training and development of less experienced engineers and designers
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139608BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.