At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position provides prime contract administration and claims identification and supports the creation of Joint Venture Agreement(s) on a project of all assigned work. It is expected that the individual will have extensive knowledge of the foundation of basic contract management knowledge and skills required for success in the contracting field.
• Support project management in executing Prime Contract terms and conditions; identify areas of risk and opportunity, participate in the preparation of a risk mitigation plan with the project team and manage the plan’s execution; establish change management log and collaborate closely with the project team the documentation of all changes
• Assist in the identification, documentation, and processing of client issued change orders to the contract; assist on the resolution of claims in coordination with the Claims Group and Legal Department
• Track Prime Contract Notice Requirements, provide information to management to enable them to give timely notice and initiate actions required to follow-up when required
• Assist in reviewing or writing formal correspondence to Clients to ensure contract compliance
• Assist in developing the Contract Summary and updating throughout the project
• Support Sales on the development of new business proposals, including contract risk identification, participation on the negotiation team, and ensuring the definitive contract conforms to the agreements reached
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142274BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.