At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor’s Central Engineering Group Structural Department, you will have opportunity to work in the Mining & Metals business unit, working on a team with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for mining ore processing and metals manufacturing clients around the globe.
Operating under detailed instructions and review the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of complex scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Develop and execute Computer Aided 3D modeling of structures of advanced complexity.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of advanced complexity
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations from the 3D models and/or from drawings.
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140416BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.