Fluor Principal Process/Specialty Engineer in Greenville, South Carolina
Fluor is searching for a pharmaceutical technology process expert to join our team of specialists. This person will be proficient in both drug substance and drug product unit operations from start to finish. Ideally this person will have experience as a client and as a consultant in all phases of design with an emphasis on conceptual and preliminary engineering. Admirable presentation skills are crucial. This role will be best filled by someone who can interpret client needs, make recommendations, and prepare the necessary documentation to define unit operations and manufacturing equipment solutions. Knowledge of the preparation of URSs, PFDs, P&IDs, dynamic modeling, equipment layouts and regulatory criteria is fundamental. Innovative thinking and leadership of teams is a determining factor. Independent thought leadership and publications are expected.
The purpose of this position is to provide oversight for all Process Technology Engineering activities on large or key strategic projects in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This role directs other line supervision to meet project objectives.
• Oversee the management of the Process Technology work activities
• Plan and execute process activities to complete Fluor’s process and engineering scope of work according to contract requirements
• Plan commissioning, startup, and activities as required by contract to meet target performance
• Act as the senior Process Technology program manager for client interface
• Support, participate in and/or lead Value Improvement Practices
• Support Project Management with risk management and the Business Risk Review process (Business Risk Management Framework – BRMF) particularly with respect to performance targets/ guarantees
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125183BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.