Fluor Process/Specialty Engineer III in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to provide technical knowledge on projects and perform Process Technology assignments of intermediate to moderate complexity.
• Perform broad range of process engineering assignments with respect to various and differing industries and systems.
• Prepare process design specifications and documents containing all components necessary to satisfy contract requirements such as: process description, process design basis, configuration and other studies, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Heat and Material Balance (H&MB), Material Selection Diagrams (MSD), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID,) process equipment specifications, process equipment lists, instrument data, relief loads and relief device documentation, utilities, chemicals and emission summaries.
• Perform calculations as assigned by Lead Engineer(such as equipment sizing, instrument sizing, hydraulics)
• Participate in bid tab evaluations for equipment; check vendor data for equipment
• Participate in P & ID and Safety reviews.
• Assist with development of turnover packages
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
• Review and check work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the Company in addition to process engineers and supervisors
• Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and process schedule
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127820BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.