At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The IDIQ Program Manager (PM) is to support the Department of State GLOBALCAP program. The PM is responsible for the overall management and performance of the contract and will be the primary point of contact with the Government. The PM shall ensure that all project budgets, personnel, and activities meet Department of State standards and are in accordance with the GLOBALCAP IDIQ and task order performance work statements requirements. Overarching duties include:
Provide the Department of State with any requested program or contract information and communicate regularly with the Department of State Program Office to discuss any anticipated challenges or concerns.
Conducting assessments and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders, including U.S. government agencies and offices, regional and multilateral officials, other international donors, local leaders, academics, and non-governmental organizations to identify critical needs of the program.
Collecting, tracking, and maintaining all information for programs awarded.
Develop frameworks and assessment tools to enhance the overall monitoring and evaluation of projects, travel periodically to international locations to conduct assessments, monitoring and reviewing programs, and meet with U.S. Embassy representatives and other international partners to ensure that projects are meeting their objectives and that project personnel are performing to Department of State standards.
Research and provide updates leveraging best practices and initiatives related to strengthening security sector assistance.
• Directs and coordinates with functional areas including but not limited to Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, and Subcontracts to ensure the successful execution of the contract.
• Plans and directs the overall management and operational functions related to all aspects of the contract, including but not limited to, strategic planning, budgeting, personnel, deployment, procurement, travel, logistics, and interaction with the customer.
• Serves as primary POC for the GLOBALCAP management team to respond to short turn-around task order responses.
• Oversees development of cost models and in-country logistics requirements.
• Ensures day-to-day performance of subcontractors is managed to ensure quality performance and compliance with contract and company requirements.
• Ensures accurate vendor invoices, backup documentation, and expense reporting are completed in support of invoice accuracy and timely invoice submittals to the customer.
• Participates in program reviews to identify and implement continuous process improvements to gain efficiencies and improve overall service delivery.
• Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards; reviewing work discrepancies; preparing, reviewing, and submitting required reports for company leadership and the customer.
• Establishes and monitors performance metrics that aid in monitoring performance and provide meaningful, high-level program data to executives and the customer.
• Ensures compliance with prime contract and task order requirements by identifying gaps and implementing processes to close gaps and ensure all requirements are being met.
• Responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of Standard Operating Procedures related to program activities, duties, and responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141000BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.