At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Project Information Manager (PIM) acts as the Project Manager of automation technology for the project, managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team or office. The PIM is considered the technical authority and is charged with maximizing the efficiency of the project team and achieving the project goals through the best application of automation technology tools and methods. This position is normally assigned to a project with complex automation issues, multiple sites, and work-sharing locations. This role may manage or supervise department personnel as required.
• Promote and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Responsible for all automation-related activities on a project
• Focus on modifications and implementation of execution procedures to support , procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) execution
• Work with the client and project management to analyze and develop the work process, and identify the desired electronic interaction between the client and Fluor
• Coordinate the automation scope, services, budget, and schedule
• Coordinate design automation kickoff activities and provide overall cross-discipline automation coordination
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139672BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.