Project Information Specialist III
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Project Information Specialist III acts as the Project Specialist of automation technology for the project, managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team. This position has responsibility for coordinating and managing some automation activities on projects in conjunction with a lead Project Information Manager (PIM).
• Use effective knowledge-sharing behavior utilizing Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the client, project management, and Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze and develop the work process, and identify the desired electronic interaction between the client and Fluor
• Work with the project lead PIM to:
o Coordinate the automation scope, services, budget, and schedule
o Coordinate design automation kickoff activities and provide overall cross-discipline coordination
o Identify and coordinate the automation project turnover and close-out activities
• Assist in the implementation of remote collaboration tools and procedures to support multi-office design reviews as well as, training and collaboration sessions
• Assist in the implementation of client or joint venture mandated systems or processes which include planning, setup, and configuration
• Provide any specialized support for implementation of Fluor Global Reference Software systems
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143057BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.