At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for handling technically challenging moderately complex project payables activities using automated accounting systems. Under general supervision this role is responsible for accurate payables activities and compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements. This role interfaces with vendors, project management, and other company disciplines.
• Process project related vendor and subcontractor invoices and check requests, including verification of appropriate supporting documentation
• Review payments of project vendor and subcontractor invoices in accordance with company controls, commercial terms and project procedures
• Perform accounts payable (AP) activities required to support project purchase order/contract and invoice close-out efforts
• Ensure that all work performed adheres to generally accepted accounting practices and company/client policies and procedures
• Maintain close coordination with project controls, procurement, and contracts
• Respond to queries from vendors/subcontractors
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140923BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.