At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to support corporate functions and business lines in winning new work, promoting accomplishments by aligning with company strategies and objectives, creating compelling value propositions, developing effective communications materials, and implementing good business administration and marketing practices. This position collaborates with corporate marketing functions and Fluor business lines to develop marketing strategies and incorporate into sales and marketing materials. This position typically has functional responsibilities and direct/indirect reporting relationships with Marketing Managers, Marketing Specialists, and/or Marketing Technicians.
• Assist in the implementation of management guidelines regarding sales strategy, bidding decisions, office decisions, approval of commercial terms, and approval of contractual terms and conditions
• Support proposal teams to develop customized responses to client Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP) that enable Fluor to be the successful bidder; support business line resource needs through worksharing, cross-selling, resource allocation, personnel training, and mentoring
• Assist business line team members to create and implement communication and/or marketing plans to ensure effective promotion of Fluor’s integrated solutions in the marketplace
• Work with business lines and their sales leadership to measure the results of implementing business development efforts
• Keep management advised of significant activities in regard to ongoing projects and current proposals
• Work with business line team members to understand the current situation (market position, competition, current capabilities, culture, and client drivers) to effectively develop content to promote Fluor’s integrated solutions differentiators
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143365BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.