At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area and acts as a representative of the department ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an Architectural Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs complex architectural assignments, evaluates, selects and applies advanced architectural techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
• Translate global strategic initiatives into procedures to be implemented on projects
• Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques and develop the most cost-effective total project solution for the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates and schedules, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 137406BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.