Fluor Senior Auditor in Greenville, South Carolina
This position is responsible for performing financial, operational and information technology audits from small and routine to complex in nature. This role may assist with pre-acquisition and other special studies and reviews and may be responsible for audits of major projects and operations requiring special expertise.
• Perform assigned activities using proper Audit techniques
• Prepare written reports detailing Audit findings, recommendations, and auditee responses
• Review and summarize auditee responses
• Recommend revisions and/or expansions to audit program as necessary to ensure adequate coverage of audit areas
• Develop technical, analytical, and business risk identification skills
• Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, project management, finance personnel, and auditors
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 119311BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.