At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Senior BIM Manager performs the essential job duties and functions of Building Information Modeling (BIM), with the overall objective of establishing and delivering an execution framework on a medium to large sized, engineering, procurement and construction / construction management (EPC/EPCM) or services project. The individual in this position reports directly to the Project Director, or Regional Manager of Projects for multiple projects. They are responsible for the management and supervision of BIM process implementation and coordination activities to include oversight of the master Federated Model, leading of the coordination and model review meetings, and responsible to ensure incorporation of required model modifications including quality assurance review of the final model. Provides supervision of BIM Coordinators on large complex projects and oversight of BIM coordinators assigned on multiple smaller projects.
• Responsible to plan, implement, and execute the Building Information Modeling (BIM) requirements for a project
• Responsible for providing BIM technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to the project BIM coordinator (s) and associated Project Execution team.
• Develop, implement, and train project team on a project specific BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
• Serves as a BIM Development & Implementation Manager on a medium to large size project and as a BIM Expert for the entire project team.
• Potential to serve as BIM Development & Implementation Manager for the Business Line and Company.
• As a key resource on a project team, the role requires collaboration at all levels, including: client representatives, Fluor BIM coordinator(s), Fluor management and functional leads.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142198BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.