At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve the Corporation’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business lines, projects and locations. This position performs duties, as assigned, and may support one or more Contract Administrator with typical routine duties. This position assists in the preparation of contract bids documents by participating in project discussions regarding construction philosophy and issues reports, as required. Executes awarded contracts by enforcing the terms and conditions of those contracts. Performs contract closeout duties and assists in the award of contract documents. This role is typically responsible for up to fifteen (15) complex and/or noncomplex contracts on a Fluor project. This position provides guidance to junior contract administrators on Fluor processes and practices.
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions, coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Lead internal Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFP explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and drafting/finalization of contract documents
• Analyze commercial sections of proposals and coordination of technical proposal evaluations. Develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136395BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.