At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor Greenville’s Central Engineering Group, you will have the opportunity to work in both the Advanced Technology & Life Sciences Business Unit and the Mining & Metals Business Unit. You will work on teams with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for clients for advanced manufacturing, micro-electronics, biopharma, mining & ore processing, and metals manufacturing and production facilities, both domestically and around the globe. Our Greenville teams are the Fluor Center of Excellence for both Advanced Manufacturing and Life Sciences and for Metals, Fertilizers and Lithium, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban developments.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs complex to difficult engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies advanced engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
• Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of complex to difficult engineering complexity
• Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, conducting training seminars, and performance appraisal input and counseling
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136686BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.