At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor Greenville’s Central Engineering Group, you will have the opportunity to work in the Advanced Technology & Life Sciences Business Unit. You will work on teams with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for clients for advanced manufacturing, micro-electronics and biopharma manufacturing and production facilities, both domestically and around the globe. Our Greenville teams are the Fluor Center of Excellence for the Advanced Manufacturing and Life Sciences, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban developments.
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of moderate to complex advanced scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Develop and execute Computer Aided 3D modeling of structures of advanced complexity.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate to advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations from the 3D model and/or from drawings.
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139768BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.