Fluor Senior Financial Analyst in Greenville, South Carolina
This position performs complex financial procedures, prepares financial plans, and reports on a periodic or ad hoc basis. This requires an understanding of the business environment and the operations of the area being supported. This role provides the key linkage between the assigned area and the planning process and actively contributes to the control of the business unit.
This role will support the Fluor Government Group Finance Team. Experience with government accounting and clients is preferred.
• Perform and apply financial analysis techniques including but not limited to variance analysis, statistical analysis, scenario analysis, financial and cash flow modeling, etc., to projects and decisions as requested by management
• Develop, establish, and continuously improve financial procedures and reporting for the assigned area
• Analyze and document complex work processes and promote improvement (quality and efficiency) through root cause analysis and process improvement justification
• Provide functional guidance regularly to technicians and less experienced team members
• Respond to questions regarding finance and accounting issues by possessing an advanced understanding of finance and accounting activities and the transactions that form the basis of financial results
• Prepare and present financial information in appropriate format to departmental management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125162BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.