At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position will serve as an I&C Safety Class/Safety Significant (SC/SS) Design Engineer, with demonstrated subject matter expertise with Nuclear Safety (SC/SS) requirements, design, and implementation. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs complex to difficult engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies advanced engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
• Develop Safety Class detailed hardware and infrastructure design documents and drawings including control cabinets, I/O drawings, wiring design, installation drawings, and cable schedules as required for hard-wired Safety Class Control System design.
• Develop Safety Significant detailed hardware and infrastructure design documents and drawings including control cabinets, I/O drawings, wiring design, network drawings, installation drawings, and cable schedules as required for Safety Significant Control System design.
• Apply South Carolina Professional Engineering stamp to Safety Class and Safety Significant Control System drawings and documents prior to Issue for Construction.
• Apply working knowledge of NQA1, NEC, ISA, and IEEE regulatory requirements to site facilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141331BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.