At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the role of a lead engineering technician on a large task force. This requires comprehensive knowledge of an individual engineering discipline.
• Perform engineering assignments to including but not limited to space planning, mobilizations, organization charts, action items, producing data sheets, and drafting engineering specifications and standards
• Interface with other discipline technicians to provide complete engineering support
• Develop procedure to track status on engineering progress
• Generate and process forms for the distribution of electronic engineering documents
• Establish and apply documentation standards for Flow Diagram Change Notices (FDCN) workflow procedures
• Develop logs to track project deviations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141114BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.