At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valued member of Fluor’s Mining & Metals group, you will have the opportunity to work in a team with proven capabilities and experience in successfully delivering large, complex projects for mining, metals, and fertilizers clients around the globe. Our team is the Fluor Center of Excellence for Metals, Fertilizers and Lithium, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban development.
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program on projects or lead one of the Project Controls’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost or scheduling activities
• As Lead Cost review project profit recognition; provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• As Lead Planner, manage project schedule including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136888BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.