Senior Software Applications Specialist
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is for a Missions Solutions Application Developer. This includes Win 32 and web based applications. Work with Application Support Analysts to develop new system that meet End User requirements, participate in development, testing and implementation of application changes. Assist Application Support Analysts in troubleshooting application issues and providing End User support.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain In-House developed applications
• Understand customer requests, provide estimates for implementation and provide guidance with testing
• Participate in various application change, enhancement and implementation life cycles
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Support business solutions, and investigate operational problems and system requirements
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Generally favorable indoor office workspace and/or this position is eligible for remote tele-worker assignment out of our Greenville, SC government group division office.
Other Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Comfortable communicating technical concepts to business process owners, peers, and subordinates
• Assist application support in the development of test scripts
• Experience managing expectations when balancing business requirements, technical capabilities, and value to the corporation
• Working awareness of IT environments including infrastructure and development languages/tools
Job ID: 143533BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.