Fluor Senior Specialist, Material Management in Greenville, South Carolina
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category within established Material Management Plans, policies and procedures. This role assists other material management specialists and technicians, as required.
• Under general supervision, procures engineered equipment, material and services within established Material Management plans.
• Monitors and reports Suppliers' performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order
• Collaborates across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM), and Construction
• Generates documents, organizes and manages files, and maintains tracking data and reports
• Distributes bid packages, correspondence, and other documents as necessary
• Identifies and qualifies potential bidders for purchases and contracts
• Performs data entry proficiently into the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 110724BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.