At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position will support the Financial ERP systems for Fluor Mission Solutions, including Deltek Costpoint and Hyland OnBase and work as part of the internal FMS IT application support team. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of these financial applications, including end-user support, troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancements. This position will also support additional custom applications and COTS tools.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide end-user application support to Fluor Mission Solutions financial applications
• Participate in various application change, enhancement and implementation life cycles, providing support through the various phases
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Translate customer and business requirements into practical and affordable solutions
• Support business solutions, and investigate operational problems and system requirements
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met by assigned technical resources
• Manage escalation to the appropriate IT resource management team member when needed
• Leverage outside vendors, contactors, technical teams, and other departments to drive for results
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Generally favorable indoor office workspace and/or this position is eligible for remote tele-worker assignment out of our Greenville, SC government group division office.
Other Job Duties & Responsibilities
Application Configuration and Support
• Analyze complex processes, identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions
• Complete technical service requests and provide continuous business application support for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and legacy systems
• Help to define, analyze, develop, implement, and document new systems, customized programs, and databases to meet business needs
• Help to upgrade and implement ERP software
• Assist application owners in the development of test scripts, policies, and procedures
• Business analysis and project management experience preferred
• Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into documented requirements leading to solution designs
• Experience managing expectations when balancing business requirements, technical capabilities and value to the corporation
• Working awareness of IT environments including infrastructure and development languages/tools
• Understand customer requests, provide guidance with documenting requirements (Business, Functional Design and Testing) and gain customer approval for development activity
• Demonstrated business domain knowledge to ensure alignment of solutions to needs and requirements with IT and business strategies
• Comfortable communicating technical concepts to business process owners, peers, and subordinates
Job ID: 143475BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.