At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position serves as a purchasing, expediting team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures. This role assists other material management specialists and technicians, as required.
• Monitor and report Supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order
• Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM), and Construction
• Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Distribute bid packages, correspondence, and other documents, as necessary
• Identify and qualify potential bidders for purchases and contracts
• Perform data entry proficiently into the approved Corporate Reference Tool for Material
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141622BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.