Technical Document Review*
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
These positions execute technical and functional responsibilities related to Quality support activities on project assignments and administrative functions (i.e., planning, organizing, interpreting, coordinating, and executing division or project assignments). This position may serve as the Office Quality Manager for a Major Execution Office or the Project Quality Manager for medium- to large-sized projects, if necessary and as assigned.
• Communicate effectively at all levels order to maintain liaison with individuals and units within or outside the department or project structures
• Employ decision-making authority and recommendations that have a significant impact on regional or business line Quality policies and programs
• Serve as the project Quality Representative on medium to large projects, if necessary
• Prepare project discipline activity plans for the quality function, inspection and test plans (ITPs), support audit and surveillance activities (internal and external), noting non-conformances and deficiencies, and support implementation of the corrective action program
• Assist in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Act as lead Quality auditor as assigned and qualified and follow up on audit findings and corrective actions
• review of purchase orders and contracts for technical and quality requirement inclusion
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142848BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.