At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under close supervision, this position assists the project or non-project Material Management or Procurement team with the procurement of engineered equipment, materials, and supplies within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures.
• Perform administrative duties and low-risk purchasing activities, as required
• Organize and maintain files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Review technical packages received from Engineering; ensure correct documents are processed according to prescribed methods
• May be required to update the approved material management reference system for buyers
• Issue weekly/monthly reports, as assigned
• Maintain Cash Flow reports
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142301BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.