At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for complying with estimating procedures when developing project estimates. The individual will participate in improving techniques for estimating. In this role, the individual may act autonomously on mid-sized to large projects. The individual may also be responsible for providing general supervision and/or administrative direction to a staff of estimating personnel on larger projects. At this position, requires no supervision when developing Direct, Indirect, and Services cost estimates. This position may consult with others when developing estimates for Escalation, Contingency and Other costs.
• Develop the estimate plan and coordinate estimate development with the project team; including preparation of the Estimate Schedule
• Utilize estimating methods and the expertise of other project professionals to establish total project estimates
• Perform peer review of estimates, when assigned
• Refine understanding of conceptual estimating theories and techniques
• Coach others in basic understanding of Estimating role in Baseline Centric Execution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139724BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.