Fluor Construction Engineer in Gurgaon, India
• Full time Position based at New Delhi office during proposal stage and need to be relocated to project site during execution stage.
• Typically serves as Construction Engineer to work on construction related activities for ongoing proposals/projects.
• Responsible for construction deliverables of ongoing proposals and works as a Site Engineer during execution stage.
• Responsible for construction related inputs for proposal preparation.
• Required to prepare Technical documents related to construction work including Construction Execution Plan, Constructability Reports, Resources requirement, work out construction duration and give inputs to EPC schedule preparation, Work out and give inputs on construction cost estimates.
• Responsibility typically includes serving as the point of accountability to construction management.
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters. Need to relocate at construction sites during execution stage of project sites.
Job ID: 126156BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.