At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Associate Project Automation Specialist III provides local project support for the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), data ware-house, MasterPlant™ or other project automation technology used. These technical specialists provide basic end user project support, project configuration or special project modifications required for one or two systems.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology in conjunction with the office Automation Manager
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the MasterPlant™ technology
• Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the MasterPlant™ technology support and implementation requirements
• Provide rudimentary end user project support, project setup, and configuration or special project modifications required for a limited number of automation technologies.
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141222BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.