At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under Working Supervision this position reports to a senior level specialist, maintenance manager, or operations management position. This role assists on project or contract as maintenance reliability technician.
• Perform work by operating equipment for required testing, measuring or maintenance activities and determining appropriate calibration equipment, methods, and procedures
• Maintain equipment history record by developing/maintaining filing system
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting and work order systems; adhering to legal requirements
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140055BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.