Fluor Project Manager I (Mechanical) in Herndon, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. This position performs project management responsibilities on a small, services type low risk services project (as defined by the Business Line) or on an assigned segment of a larger project, including coordination of design, procurement, and construction activities. When assigned to only a segment of a larger project, this role develops a complete understanding of the Fluor contract and any relevant subcontracts in order to provide full support to the overall project management team
• Review the Fluor prime contract and any relevant subcontracts
• Collaborate in the preparation of the documents associated with the execution of all aspects of the project in accordance with contractual obligations, Fluor’s Operating System Requirements (OSR) and the relevant Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP)
• Support the Project Director (PD) in verifying that Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project
• Report to the PD about the status of the project requirements for Baseline Centric Execution, safety, quality, and productivity and assess if those requirements are met by Fluor where work is being performed
• Prepare a draft for PD approval of the project baseline (as defined in the OSR) and ensure that it is fully documented, updated, and communicated to the project team as appropriate
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115910BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.