Fluor Security & Training Manager in Herndon, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to: Administer, direct, and manage the resources for Fluor’s Security Awareness and Training program. Responsible for the vision, development, and execution of all Security training services, including detailed best practices.
• Coordinate with Security Program Managers to meet program-specific training requirements and enhance overall security awareness.
• Manage the training records for the Security Awareness and training program ensuring compliance with ICDs, the NISPOM, and other government policies and contract /program requirements.
• Develop and produce security training briefings, videos, as well as hard copy and electronic course material.
• Distribute and track all training material to and from employees. Create and present orientation content for new hires in line with business policies and in compliance with government regulations.
• Conduct Security Education and Awareness Training: annual refresher training, Insider Threat training, foreign travel, cyber security, special access, and other program briefings.
• Develop resource requirements for the program for budget inclusion. Make appropriate arrangements to carry out briefings and training sessions at corporate and project locations. Conduct training needs analysis, update security awareness products to meet current needs.
• Develop, execute and manage Security Awareness events. Ensure the security awareness program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements. Interface with candidates, other Fluor organizations, and client personnel on security education efforts.
• Assist Program Security Manager to ensure compliance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Executive Orders, and client security directives.
• Work with Contracts and Operations to ensure compliance with contract / subcontract security program training requirements.
• Maintain security training documentation and files in accordance with Client and DSS requirements.
• Conduct training on document control including in-/out-processing of sensitive material and preparation of document transmittals and packaging
• Other security awareness duties and program support as assigned.
Job ID: 107917BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.