Fluor CUB+ Mechanical / Pipe Superintendent in Hillerød, Denmark
Under supervision of the Area Construction Manager and directly supporting the Area Coordinators and WPOs, the supervisor is primarily responsible for the execution of the assigned scope/discipline and ensure adherence to HSE, Quality, Engineering and schedule requirements.
The Field Supervisor must manage his time carefully to be able to attend to his office and field duties. It is estimated that a Field Supervisor should split his time approximately 20% for office work and 80% for the field work.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Supervise activities for assigned trade and ensure works are being carried out in the correct sequence, prioritization and in accordance with project schedule.
• Ensure work for the assigned discipline is being carried out in compliance with code, drawings and specifications.
• Resolve or escalate contractor non-compliance to project requirements to the WPO for (Quality, Project Controls, and Contracts).
• Assist with daily permits
• Participate in STA meetings, Review and Sign-off
• Full engagement in the development of the HSE culture on the project. Participate actively in HSE program and meet HSE Leadership Engagement matrix requirements.
• Intervene with contractors directly where HSE performance falls below expected standards and report Stop Works/Violations to the HSE Manager.
• Review and confirm progress report quantities and ensure in alignment to installed quantities
• Lead LOTO activities for assigned trade for Fluor – TBC based on agreed site procedure
• Keep WPO informed of field progress and raise with WPO items requiring attention and resolution
• Actively participate in Last Planner Meetings
• Participate in whiteboard meeting
• Coordinate with the client for works to be performed inside the existing facilities and support with supervision of such works.
• Provide progress updates to the WPO and input for the weekly report construction progress.
• Whiteness/signoff on quality activities and tests
• Assist Package Owner with expediting quality and handover forms to ensure adherence to schedule and handover priorities.
• Support with inspection of closed punch list items and ensure the assigned contractors are closing these with the correct prioritization.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127284BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.