At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Great opportunities are available to advance your career with a world leader in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction at the industrial scale. Regional, national, & global opportunities across technical disciplines and project execution functions. Join a wonderful company with a storied 110yr history and evolving market focus that balances growth and market trends with tried-and-true practice.
A variety of roles are available with Fluor, a company big enough for individuals to grow and change career paths without changing companies.
Experience working within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotech), Advanced Manufacturing (food & beverage, advanced materials, carbon fiber, etc), and Advanced Technologies (data centers, semiconductors, etc) industry sectors is preferred. This includes a demonstrated knowledge of:
o Collaborative, team execution personnel
o Strong communicators
o Familiarity with Lean execution techniques, Work Face Planning, or CII standards
o Commitment to Safety & Quality
• Compliance knowledge including
o Clean Build protocols
o ISO level area classifications
o Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations & documentation practices
• Various building types including
o Single-use facilities
o Cell & gene therapy facilities
o Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities
o Fill/finish and packaging facilities
o ASRS warehousing and automated facilities
o Food & Beverage facilities
• Project Types:
o Retrofit / Shutdown
The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned project typically with a value between $150 Million and $500 Million, in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This role requires a thorough working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to deal with complex situations holistically, comprehend the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it. This role is proficient in the ability to direct other line supervision as necessary in their respective roles to meet or exceed all project objectives. This position requires the ability to coordinate and direct construction craftsmen in numerous crafts and/or to manage contractors/subcontractors for the same within the assigned area of responsibility. This role may be referred to as Manager III, Construction.
• Assure that all requirements and expectations of the Fluor Operating System Requirements (OSR), appropriate Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP), and strict adherence to other business line requirements
• Execute field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements, and safety standards
• Control project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including workforce, materials, tools, and equipment
• Monitor productivity and cost and implements appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141171BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.