At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is a global leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, maintenance and project management. Fluor is actively supporting our clients through the energy transition through safely and sustainably designing, building and maintaining projects that create a better world. Fluor bring a passion for innovation and unrivalled experience and expertise to help clients navigate their decarbonization and sustainability journeys.
Fluor has the expertise, reach and financial strength to deliver optimum solutions. We are reliable and adhere to the highest ethical standards. We deliver projects on time, within budget and have an outstanding health, safety and environmental (HSE) record.
Fluor is active across six continents with 44,000 employees worldwide, 93 offices in 30 countries and have been in business over 100 years, including over 55 years in the Netherlands.
Based in Hoofddorp, North Holland, the Construction Module Manager will be responsible for supporting Home Office and site based projects of all sizes across all of Fluor's business lines.
This position serves as the coordinator of all engineering, fabrication and construction activities related to modular project execution.
The Construction Module
• Develops and/or issues the following:
Module Feasibility Study
Module Execution Plan/Philosophy
• Assist in the development of:
Heavy Haul/Heavy Lift sub-contract
Module logistics plan
Module yard sub-contract scope
Marine Surveyor or Naval Architect sub-contract
Module yard selection
Construction Work Package definitions
Estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports for projects
• Provide guidance to the project team for:
Module concept/design - optimum module shape and weight
Module loadout, transport, offload and installation
•Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Assist in performing bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations
• Develop and build external relations with client representatives and interface closely with other discipline functions promoting Client Service Excellence
• Provide assistance to engineering, construction and fabrication personnel
• Engage Fluor’s global community, promoting a One Fluor mindset
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved
•Verify that the project is:
Adhering to industry codes and standards
Following department practices and procedures
Incorporating HSE factors into the module design
• Participate in people development through mentoring, d development of training material, and conducting training seminars including performance appraisal input and counseling
• Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Plan and organize work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable Fluor policies, procedures, and global standards
Job ID: 141325BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.