At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Contract Manager.
Our Contact management department is responsible for the development, award, management and conclusion of construction- and service contracts.
Contracts are placed with global (construction) contractors, depending on the location of our projects. The value of these contracts varies from a few thousand to millions.
As a Contracts Manager you will assist in the development of construction and/or service contracts for our projects. You will lead the contracts team and you report to the Project Manager. Responsible to lead the project Contracting scope during Engineering, Procurement and/or Construction phases, as per project prime contract and objectives.
Your main tasks:
• Manage and guide the client strategy
• Perform pre-qualification of contractors
• Prepare and issue “Request For Proposal” packages and handle Bidders’ queries and correspondence
• Coordinate/document bid explanation meetings
• Prepare bid comparison summaries and award recommendations
• Prepare and issue contracts
• Maintain a complete and accurate administration of contracts as part of a comprehensive claims avoidance/resolution philosophy
• Drive “end to end” project execution excellence in close collaboration with all stakeholders (internal & external) in the project
Job ID: 141446BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.