At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. We especially focus on opportunities emerging in the energy transition and circular economy including carbon capture, green chemicals and hydrogen, plastic recycling, bio- and e-fuels and other sustainable projects. Working for Fluor you could be at the leading edge in energy transition and sustainable projects that will impact our future. At the same time, Fluor continues to be active in the oil, gas, chemicals and petrochemical industries.
The Electrical & Instrumentation & Control system group is a dynamic team in which engineering, design and leadership skills are combined to effectively support our clients. In addition to a solid education focusing on engineering and/or design, a strong set of personal competencies is a prerequisite for success. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and others disciplines in our taskforce is essential.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a skilled Electrical Designer.
You will prepare Electrical layouts / drawings and conceptual designs for Basic and Detailed Scope (2D drawings and 3D Modeling).
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare design drawings, like layout, schematic and connection drawings
• Interface with other design disciplines e.g., Piping, CSA and mechanical
• Revamp site surveys to be conducted as required
• Work sharing coordination between Amsterdam office and other Fluor offices worldwide
• Become proficient in 2D and 3D CAD and modelling capabilities
• Check electrical drawings /layouts and documents
• Perform squad check of vendor drawings
• Travel, as required
• Participate in department training
• Experience with Scrum, Lean, Agile Methodologies or willingness to learn in practice
Job ID: 138651BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.