At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life-cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
• Urban Solutions
• Mission Solutions
Fluor has the capability and expertise to execute and manage large, complex projects for mining, metals, and fertilizers clients. In challenging and remote locations around the world, clients trust Fluor to deliver capital efficiency and project certainty.
Fluor B.V. is based in Hoofddorp and is specialized in:
• Energy transition, chemicals, LNG and traditional oil and gas markets (Energy Solutions) by managing challenging carbon capture, biofuels, renewables and petrochemical projects
• Advanced technologies, manufacturing, life sciences, infrastructure (Urban Solutions) by managing challenging data center, smart batteries, advanced materials, food & beverage, pharma and infrastructure projects
Fluor B.V. manages projects predominantly in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and has a workforce of about 500 employees from over 30 different nationalities with an office culture based on core values inclusive, honest, caring and inspiring.
To expand our team for the Electrical & Control Systems department, we are looking for a Junior/Graduate Electrical Engineer.
In this role you will learn how to apply design engineering principles on Energy Solutions and Urban Solutions projects. As a Junior Electrical Engineer, you will support the Electrical Lead on assigned projects to ensure technical accuracy in project execution in all phases of the project considering quality, time and budget requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Support to cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 138628BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.